When you become a member you don’t belong to MTA– MTA belongs to you. We encourage you to participate in the annual conference planning activities, to present at the annual conference, and to contribute articles to the association newsletter.Through your membership, these possibilities are yours whether you are a student tutor, professional tutor, faculty member, or tutoring administrator. Print out the application and become a member today!
Please accept our open invitation to members to participate in our conference planning meetings; place, dates and times may be found on the Calendar.
Please join us as often as you can, and start planning now for this year’s Connections Conference!
- There are three types of membership:
- Active Professional Membership is for persons who are actively engaged in the administration or general operation, inclusive of counseling and instruction, of tutorial programs.
- Tutor Membership is for persons employed as tutors in a tutorial program in higher education.
- Associate Membership is for persons who do not qualify for Active Professional Membership or Tutor membership, but support the purposes and objectives of the Association.
- See the MTA Constitution for more information about membership privileges.